Thursday, October 15, 2009

CRITICAL REFLECTIONS ON THE LEADERSHIP JOURNEY'S INFLUENCES

Health Professionals

The health professionals impacted upon our journey, with sign posts, with guidance and with personal impact. Self-leadership has to adapt to the realities of circumstance and the context of an organization or personal interaction. Health professionals impacted through:

  1. Meetings and communications
  2. Nurse-patient and doctor-patient interaction
  3. Technical skills
  4. Vision accord and vision dissonance

2 comments:

  1. I sat in on you lecture your on the above at UC, I am a nursing student, there are many things you spoke about that I will take with me in my work. Thank you so much for speaking about the love you, Aroha and your children shared.

    Kind regards
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Shona. I appreciated your comment and wishyou well in your vocation.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete